Sunday, June 7, 2009

Youngstown Presentation Goes Well!


I met with Noah Cicero on Thursday. We talked for a bit. Then we headed to the Royal Oaks for our PowerPoint presentation to the Youngstown community about THE HUMAN WAR MOVIE.


I gave a brief overview of the film. Then I talked about the film's progress into a beautiful butterfly.


Noah said I did a good job. I hope so. I really care about this project. I can totally tell because I keep making trips to Ohio and New York City, and spend all my free time thinking about how I could be a more efficient filmmaker. I guess I'm obsessed.


I guess that's what makes someone an artist. You have to be obsessed enough that you care about something beyond materialistic rewards. Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, you even love it.


I don't know if I love filmmaking. I think I just like making. I like visiting towns and getting to know everyone. I like building friendships and being with other human beings. I don't know why. Maybe, I'm just not opposed to things working. I mean, I can see obstacles before me. I can see that I have to raise more money for the film. I can totally see a hard decision with choosing the right actors. At the same time, I'm not upset about it. There just isn't any reason to be. It'll be what it is. I'll do my best.



Who knows? maybe, it's just what the doctor ordered.

No comments: